Virginia Wineappalooza Wine Festival

Most Exciting Name For a Wine Event Or Festival: Wineappalooza

If there was a category for most exciting Virginia wine festival name, Wineappalooza would win hands down.
Wineappalooza wine festival
DuCard Winery is home to Wineappalooza
There are no bad Virginia festivals or bad wine festival names. Regardless I love this millennial generation name for a very traditional thing like wine.

This festival at the Ducard Winery looks like it has a high fun factor. On top of a very low entry point of $10 (if purchased in advance) it offers:


  • 2 live bands
  • Food from local pork and beef restaurants
  • Craft Vendors
  • A Ducard Winery logo glass
  • No charge for kids, dogs, or designated drivers


Backup..no charge for dogs. That means I can bring my dog? Sign me up. I doubt a wine festival with dogs is very snooty. In fact that alone makes me want to go.

For tickets from Ducard Winery go here


This Wine Event Takes Place:

Saturday, May 17, 2014, 12-7 PM

Ducard Winery
40 Gibson Hollow Lane
Etlan VA 22719


No comments:

Post a Comment