At The Next Virginia Wine Festival: Find The Spiked Food Truck?

Edgy and exciting, or at least different, food trucks
Edgy Food Trucks At Wine Festivals
What Is The Spiked Food Truck And What Does It Have To Do With Wine Festivals?

I am still perseverating on food trucks and their role in our Virginia Wine Festivals. On the one hand they are a quick and simple way to bring food to the wine festivals. On top of that, many of them offer gourmet infused dishes that fit the upper scale reputation of a wine festival. But I still want more..

I am looking for these to be little gourmet restaurants with sleek well designed vehicles to boot. I guess that is a little unrealistic. So I will settle for unique. This brings us to the Spiked Food Truck (company). I saw this food truck company on a sentence concerning Glass House Winery Music Night. It made a point to say that that the Spiked Food Truck would be there.

At first I wondered what made this food truck so special as a bonus to the wine and music. What makes it special is it is unusual, edgy and different. The package of a food truck is not all that exciting but this idea of bringing unusual booze fueled creations to a wine festival seems like a great pairing of the unique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment