What do kayaks, water, a scavenger hunt and wine have in common?



Vino Rows: Kayaking & Wine
Kayak, Search For Treasure & Enjoy Wine
They are all activities that are part of the Vino Rows Kayaking Event at the Potomac Point Winery. I have to believe our reality culture has made this event wildly popular. I mean  you are not at just another vino festival. You are paddling while looking for treasure FOLLOWED by wine and cheese at Potomac Point.

Sounds like fun to me

But I see more than that. So many events seem to blend together. This one stands out. It is unique. Granted there are other kayak wine tours. But this attracts a whole new type of wine drinker. This event screams activity. It screams fun. Wine is a mainstream product. And why stop there...

As masses of Americans enjoy wine, why not continue making combinations that make every event or festival unique. In fact I found a list of unusual wine spots you can enjoy that glass of wine. Some of the places I found:

  • A haunted bordello
  • A castle
  • In a panic room
  • In trees
  • In a teepee

The list goes on. The point I am making is the creative sky is the limit. You can pair your wine experience with any activity and I sure as time goes in the combinations will become more and more elaborate.

http://www.winemag.com/September-2013/The-Ten-Most-Unusual-Spots-to-Sip-Wine/

No comments:

Post a Comment